Easy Cooking and Baking Recipes

If you are tired of buying recipe books and only end up using a recipe or two, or never using your recipe book at all, you have come to the right place. Cooking and baking can be fun, the only problem is finding recipes that have the right difficulty level for you. I have taken some of my favorite recipes from some of my favorite recipe books, and even recipes I have had given to me, and I will be posting them on here to share with everyone. These recipes will be easy, tasty, and you won't need to go to another country just to find the ingredients. All the ingredients should already be in your kitchen, or, easy to find at your regular grocery store. So take a look and browse through my recipes, try them and let me know what you think. If you have any easy, yummy treats or dishes you want to share, feel free to post them. Have fun and enjoy!

For great cook books at discounted prices and other unique cooking items/gift ideas: Click Here

I WILL BE ADDING PICTURES SOON AS I MAKE EACH ONE AT HOME!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

One of the many recipe books I can not live without.

This recipe book has saved me when I am in a pinch and need a fabulous quick dessert. This one is Company's Coming 150 Delicious Squares Recipe Book. The thing I love about this book is it is full of easy square recipes with simple ingredients. Another thing I love about squares is that they are so easy to dress up. I usually cut my squares up and before I serve, I place one-two squares per person on a dessert plate and add a scoop of frozen yogurt, or ice cream, drizzle some chocolate and caramel sauce over and serve with a dessert spoon or fork. It's always a hit and something different from the ordinary desserts. Sometimes if I'm feeling really fancy I place the squares on an angle resting against the ice cream. Or I also add a sprinkle of icing sugar or cocoa. The varieties are endless and the guests are amazed each time.

The link for this fabulous book is here below:

Company's Coming 150 Delicious Squares

No comments: